- Terminal 1 has been closed!
- The first passenger of the MALÉV scheduled shuttle has arrived to Debrecen
- Malév Press Release - More than a regular airline service
- Presidency Shuttle
- 65 Years of Malév
- Tourism Gala 2011
- EU Presidency and ASM
- Qatar Airways 2011
- Santa Claus has visited us once again at Budapest Airport
- Lakeside party with minibus!
- A bus ran into the Danube
- WiFi onboard!
- XVIII. Tourism Gala Grand Opening
- Santa Claus visited Budapest Airport
- Employee of the Month
- Crew Transfer
- Party is on at O.Z.O.R.A. Festival!
- Sziget Shuttle
- O.Z.O.R.A. Festival
- Budapest Airport
- Advertise Us!
- Balaton Regatta
- ETU Duathlon EC
- AirportShuttle-Minibusz renewed website
- Passenger Feedback
- Tourism Office Strategy
- Joint efforts with Funzine
- Travel Expo 2009
- Innovation & Expansion
Airport - Conference - Airport
A crowded conference can be organised in many ways, but only one is acceptable: the best way.
Just think about organising a wedding program of 40-50 people, and the difficulties that may surface, so it's no wonder that conference event of 2-300 people requires a great deal of experience from both sides.
When lots of foreign attendees are expected at an event, the question shortly arises at the very beginning of the organisation:how to escort the attendees to the conference from the airport, and after the conference has ended, how to transfer them back to the airport?
One question implies the other:
- how to collect all the passengers who have different arrival times?
- how big should the boarding capacity of the vehicles be, and with what frequency should they escort the passengers from/to the airport?
- where to park such vehicles?
- how many (foreign language speaking) people are necessary to welcome the guests at all three terminals, at any given time of the day?
- how will the arriving guest recognize, who is waiting for him/her?
- how can we adapt to the flight delays in the schedule?
The aforementioned expertise is necessary to handle such tasks right from the start, at the arrival of the attendees. For the questions asked above, the true expertise takes the form of reassuring answers.
AirportShuttle-Minibusz has these answers!
Many have come to know our answers and we can proudly state: everyone was fully satisfied. We can provide many solutions to the transfer of the conference attendees, of which – naturally - the one perfectly suitable for the customers' need is executed, given the fact that we customize our offers based on the incoming requests.
First of all, we try to convince the organizers that having someone holding a A4 sheet in front of the transit entrance at the terminal, with the guests' name on it is not a good idea, mainly because he/she will be one of the other 20-30 bystanders doing the same thing.
The paper we provide, and the one that the guests should be looking for is 30 cm tall and at least 1 meter long, backlit one "held high" at height of 240 cm 24 hours a day. It can be found at every Terminal, above the Airportshuttle-Minibusz Desks. So the meeting point is at one of our Desks (with the Airportshuttle sign above it). The arriving passenger only has to know this piece of information, and when he/she founds us, our colleagues will provide all the necessary information regarding the airport transfer, so the presence of the organizer is not required at this stage.
Provided we recieve the attendee's e-mail addresses beforehand, we send all the necessary details to them via e-mail, assuring them that they are welcomed at the airport and they journey will be safe and sound.
The type of the transfer can be the following:
- the guests will be escorted with our other passengers, as the famous AirportShuttle-Minibusz shared-ride service
- every guest is transferred individually, with a personal bus, only those guests arriving at the same time and going to the same conference will be escorted at once
- all the guest are collected and escorted at once with a waiting time at the terminal determined by the customer, before they are transferred to the conference (this usually is the default for the countyside conferences)
The most important part of transferring the attendees – for the payment aswell – is the correct identification of the guests. For this, we only need a list of the arriving passengers from the organizers, which contains the guests' name, arrival, departure time and flight number. This is all that is needed for our reservation management system – namely, the BAM-Bus software – to differentiate the "standard" passengers from the conference attandees.
Why do we "differentiate"?
The quick and punctual payment accounting is based on the BAM-Bus database. With its' aid, we can make an exact summary of a conference within less than 10 minute, which contains the necessary data to hand out the bill/invoice. We provide this list – that shows the completed transfers – to the customer, and after he/she accepts the content, we hand out the bill/invoice.
If the customer wishes, we can provide the details like when did exactly the passengers showed up at our Desks, which colleague greeted them, when and which bus escorted them, what was the route, and the total travelling time.
The transfer payment method can be customised to fit every need. The classic case is that the organizer pays the sum of transfers after the event, but it has happened dozens of times, that the guests paid for their own transfer services, however, the organizer asked us to provide custom, discount prices.
It has also happened, that the organizer informed the arriving guests of the AirportShuttle-Minibusz airport transfer service, and after the amount of successfull transfer the organizer recieved a premium.
The departure information is coordinated with the organizers and the guests aswell, with the departure times of the flights taken seriuosly. Changing the advised pick-up time is an option, but should be adjusted with caution!
We can make contract for single events and for longer periods aswell. All of our contracts are unique, and their content is established on a previous negotiation, because there are no two identical conferences, neither there are two identical organizers. We think of the media appearance possibilities are of top priority, thus they are always settled in the agreement.
Mutual display on each others' website, display in the description or in the brochure of the event is the firm basis of the cooperation, on which the custom-tailored transfer service is based on, and is beneficial for all the three parties (guest, organizer, AirportShuttle-Minibusz).
We are proud to have participated as the successfull airport transfer service provider in conferences of than hundreds of people, like the spring Duatlon European Championship held in Budapest, the EPC Conference held in Szeged, WBO Meeting in 2009 august, the LiveArch conference held in the Matrica Múzeum at Százhalombatta, the European Athletics Convention organised by the Hungarian Athlete Society, the ESF-Cost Research Conference at Anna Hotel at Balatonfüred, or the GDISC held in Visegrád, or the Conference of the European Union Member States organised by the State Audit Office in november.
We can provide the following equipment to such events:
- Desks welcoming the guests at every terminal (in the transit area aswell)
- colleagues speaking a wide range of foreign languages, operating 24 hours a day
- a welcome sign with an accompanying logo of the conference at the Desks
- Minibuses with a boarding capacity of 8 to 10 passengers at once, monitored by our GPS fleet tracking system
- arrival and departure from the Terminals' main entrance
- drivers with all necessary licenses
- Dispatcher Central operating 24 hours a day, where the customer is informed about the actual transfer status
- real-time passengers list with the help of BAM-Bus
- summary of the executed transfers at the end of the event
We provide the same – or even more – to our future customers. We only ask for an email right now and a passenger list 72 hours prior to the event, the rest is handled by us.