- Terminal 1 has been closed!
- The first passenger of the MALÉV scheduled shuttle has arrived to Debrecen
- Malév Press Release - More than a regular airline service
- Presidency Shuttle
- 65 Years of Malév
- Tourism Gala 2011
- EU Presidency and ASM
- Qatar Airways 2011
- Santa Claus has visited us once again at Budapest Airport
- Lakeside party with minibus!
- A bus ran into the Danube
- WiFi onboard!
- XVIII. Tourism Gala Grand Opening
- Santa Claus visited Budapest Airport
- Employee of the Month
- Crew Transfer
- Party is on at O.Z.O.R.A. Festival!
- Sziget Shuttle
- O.Z.O.R.A. Festival
- Budapest Airport
- Advertise Us!
- Balaton Regatta
- ETU Duathlon EC
- AirportShuttle-Minibusz renewed website
- Passenger Feedback
- Tourism Office Strategy
- Joint efforts with Funzine
- Travel Expo 2009
- Innovation & Expansion
The long-awaited summer partying and festival finally commences. A wide range of program and activities await the attendees of the SZIGET FESTIVAL. This year aswell, AirportShuttle-Minibusz provides direct „Door to door” Airport transfer to the Festival for the arriving passengers of Ferihegy Airport.
During the festival the AirportShuttle-Minibusz passenger pick-up is at the following meeting point.
The Sziget is held between 12 – 17 of August 2009 with two pre-festival days to warm up the festival attendees arriving from all over the world to Hungary. The Sziget Festival was first held in 1993, meaning this year will be the 17th festival year to provide a week-long entertainment and leisure time activity.
AirportShuttle-Minibusz awaits the arriving Sziget Fesztivál visitors at the AirportShuttle-Minibusz Desks, with its' direct transfer service to the year's biggest summer festival.