- Terminal 1 has been closed!
- The first passenger of the MALÉV scheduled shuttle has arrived to Debrecen
- Malév Press Release - More than a regular airline service
- Presidency Shuttle
- 65 Years of Malév
- Tourism Gala 2011
- EU Presidency and ASM
- Qatar Airways 2011
- Santa Claus has visited us once again at Budapest Airport
- Lakeside party with minibus!
- A bus ran into the Danube
- WiFi onboard!
- XVIII. Tourism Gala Grand Opening
- Santa Claus visited Budapest Airport
- Employee of the Month
- Crew Transfer
- Party is on at O.Z.O.R.A. Festival!
- Sziget Shuttle
- O.Z.O.R.A. Festival
- Budapest Airport
- Advertise Us!
- Balaton Regatta
- ETU Duathlon EC
- AirportShuttle-Minibusz renewed website
- Passenger Feedback
- Tourism Office Strategy
- Joint efforts with Funzine
- Travel Expo 2009
- Innovation & Expansion
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has prolonged the airport transfer contract - originally signed in Fall 2010 - with AirportShuttle-Minibusz, regarding the escort of the arriving EU Presidency members.
Along with the discount price airport transfers of the European Union program attendees, ASM has made further improvements to make the passenger service even more faster and flawless.
The most eye-catching is the EU Lane at the AirportShuttle Desks, not to mention the development done in the backroung, mainly at IT side.
We have put such PDAs to use at the terminals, that enable the arriving passenger to check-in within seconds with their previously purchased e-Ticket or with a ticket bought at the AirportShuttle Desk back in the Transit Area, offering the passenger a queue-less ticket validation experience.
It has been planned to upgrade the onboard communication devices - memory and touchscreen-wise - in the shuttles regardless of the EU Presidency in Q3, but the increased communication demanded that we initiate the upgrade process at once.
The arriving dimplomats gain their first experiences about Hungary upon arriving at the Airport Terminals, needless to say we do all in our power to help our country to a positive overall opinion, the rest is up to the conference partners.