- Terminal 1 has been closed!
- The first passenger of the MALÉV scheduled shuttle has arrived to Debrecen
- Malév Press Release - More than a regular airline service
- Presidency Shuttle
- 65 Years of Malév
- Tourism Gala 2011
- EU Presidency and ASM
- Qatar Airways 2011
- Santa Claus has visited us once again at Budapest Airport
- Lakeside party with minibus!
- A bus ran into the Danube
- WiFi onboard!
- XVIII. Tourism Gala Grand Opening
- Santa Claus visited Budapest Airport
- Employee of the Month
- Crew Transfer
- Party is on at O.Z.O.R.A. Festival!
- Sziget Shuttle
- O.Z.O.R.A. Festival
- Budapest Airport
- Advertise Us!
- Balaton Regatta
- ETU Duathlon EC
- AirportShuttle-Minibusz renewed website
- Passenger Feedback
- Tourism Office Strategy
- Joint efforts with Funzine
- Travel Expo 2009
- Innovation & Expansion
ETU Duathlon EC
The ETU Duathlon European Championship 2009 will take place on the 23 and 24 of May, at the Kopaszi-dam region of Budapest.
Candidates are expected from all around Europe, most of whom will arrive via airplane.
The duty is evident: the candidates need an appropiate way to get to their hotels directly from the airport, and after the championship took place, a return to the airport aswell.
To make this whole procedure as smooth and fast as possible, the European Championship managemet - Hungarian Triathlon Alliance - officially signed a contract with AirportShuttle-Minibusz.
With the help of the hostesses of the Triathlon Association, the arriving participants will be welcomed at the airport, and directly be transferred to their accomodation, and after the championship, back to the airport aswell.
We hope that the competitors could perform even better, with us organizing their transfers.
We wish the best of luck to all candidates!