- Terminal 1 has been closed!
- The first passenger of the MALÉV scheduled shuttle has arrived to Debrecen
- Malév Press Release - More than a regular airline service
- Presidency Shuttle
- 65 Years of Malév
- Tourism Gala 2011
- EU Presidency and ASM
- Qatar Airways 2011
- Santa Claus has visited us once again at Budapest Airport
- Lakeside party with minibus!
- A bus ran into the Danube
- WiFi onboard!
- XVIII. Tourism Gala Grand Opening
- Santa Claus visited Budapest Airport
- Employee of the Month
- Crew Transfer
- Party is on at O.Z.O.R.A. Festival!
- Sziget Shuttle
- O.Z.O.R.A. Festival
- Budapest Airport
- Advertise Us!
- Balaton Regatta
- ETU Duathlon EC
- AirportShuttle-Minibusz renewed website
- Passenger Feedback
- Tourism Office Strategy
- Joint efforts with Funzine
- Travel Expo 2009
- Innovation & Expansion
65 Years of Malév
The airline company presented itself with the perfect birthday gift: a '70s style redecoration of a Dash Q-400 type plane.
The presentation of the freshly redecorated plane to the press was held at the apron area of Ferihegy Airport on the 4th of February, surrounded by the great curiosity from the mass media.
The arriving journalists were transferred to the event by AirportShuttle-Minibusz, who were also the ones responsible for escorting the attendees back home after the event.
The passengers of Malév will meet this retro-painted plane on the regional flights of the airline company like Prague, Bucharest, Stuttgart and Varna
And of course the Malév E-Tickets purchased to these flights - if done via the Online Reservation System - are subject to the AirportShuttle-Minibusz discount priced 1.800.- HUF airport transfer from any point of Budapest.