- Terminal 1 has been closed!
- The first passenger of the MALÉV scheduled shuttle has arrived to Debrecen
- Malév Press Release - More than a regular airline service
- Presidency Shuttle
- 65 Years of Malév
- Tourism Gala 2011
- EU Presidency and ASM
- Qatar Airways 2011
- Santa Claus has visited us once again at Budapest Airport
- Lakeside party with minibus!
- A bus ran into the Danube
- WiFi onboard!
- XVIII. Tourism Gala Grand Opening
- Santa Claus visited Budapest Airport
- Employee of the Month
- Crew Transfer
- Party is on at O.Z.O.R.A. Festival!
- Sziget Shuttle
- O.Z.O.R.A. Festival
- Budapest Airport
- Advertise Us!
- Balaton Regatta
- ETU Duathlon EC
- AirportShuttle-Minibusz renewed website
- Passenger Feedback
- Tourism Office Strategy
- Joint efforts with Funzine
- Travel Expo 2009
- Innovation & Expansion
Innovation & Expansion
AirportShuttle-Minibusz continues its development process which has started in January, 2008.
A new phase of upgrades has commenced, bringing this innovative, feature-rich website to our passengers and partners.
Since the 1st of March, Minibusz extended its service beyond the counties Hajdú-Bihar, Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén and Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg, now taking orders from the whole country.
We are planning further improvements on our online (e-ticket) reservation system: the integration of a bar-code reading system, which is to quicken the everyday work of our Minibusz’desks.
More than 500 000 passenger has been served in 2008 by Minibusz, and with the addition of the nationwide service, we are planning to raise it by 180 000 customer per year.
The online reservation system was designed to fully meet the hotel's and travel agent’s demands. Minibusz transfer fees are available as a built-in package at our partners.
AirportShuttle-Minibusz has an official partnership with Budapest Airport Zrt., both parties believing in a long term cooperation. The former BA Zrt’s employees - who joined AirportShuttle-Minibusz in 2008 - are still the base of our high quality service.