- Terminal 1 has been closed!
- The first passenger of the MALÉV scheduled shuttle has arrived to Debrecen
- Malév Press Release - More than a regular airline service
- Presidency Shuttle
- 65 Years of Malév
- Tourism Gala 2011
- EU Presidency and ASM
- Qatar Airways 2011
- Santa Claus has visited us once again at Budapest Airport
- Lakeside party with minibus!
- A bus ran into the Danube
- WiFi onboard!
- XVIII. Tourism Gala Grand Opening
- Santa Claus visited Budapest Airport
- Employee of the Month
- Crew Transfer
- Party is on at O.Z.O.R.A. Festival!
- Sziget Shuttle
- O.Z.O.R.A. Festival
- Budapest Airport
- Advertise Us!
- Balaton Regatta
- ETU Duathlon EC
- AirportShuttle-Minibusz renewed website
- Passenger Feedback
- Tourism Office Strategy
- Joint efforts with Funzine
- Travel Expo 2009
- Innovation & Expansion
Santa Claus has visited us once again at Budapest Airport
We are more than happy to greet the "genuine" Santa Claus from Sápmi , who has once again visited Budapest this winter.
Lately Joulupukki - who is better known here by the name Santa Claus - from Sápmi has been visiting Budapest once a year .
Joulupukki landed at 09:40 hours at Ferihegy Airport with the Malév Helsinki flight and greeted the awaiting children and adults in hungarian.
The children hosted by the "Csodalámpa" Foundation and the "Kerekerdő Kindergarten" were escorted by AirportShuttle-Minibusz vehicles to Ferihegy Airport to meet Santa Claus.
Santa Claus gave presents to the children, whom returned the favor with singing poems in finnish and handed over colourful drawings. Santa was hosted by Finnagora - the finnish cultural and science center.
The employees of AirportShuttle-Minibusz, Malév and Finnagora were equally happy to see the bright smile on the children’s faces, a true compensation to the riddles of the organization work.
See You next year too!